Retail unit for rent
Located in the pedestrianised length of Chestergate, this Grade II listed building offers retail accommodation on 2 floors.
Chestergate is one of the main retail streets in Macclesfield, other nearby occupiers including both national and local businesses. Chestergate leads to the Market Place, where can be found the Town Hall, and there is also an access to the Grosvenor Centre and its car park nearby.
Briefly the accommodation comprises as follows:-
The ground floor comprises a front sales area of approximately 240 sq. feet (22.3 sq. metres) and a rear sales area of approximately 129 sq. feet (12.0 sq. metres).
FIRST FLOOR: The first floor comprises two rooms with a total area of approximately 367 sq. feet (34.1 sq. metres)
RATEABLE VALUE: £8,500.
TERMS OF THE PROPOSED LEASE
A lease on the following terms is envisaged: –
1. The lease is to be for a term of 3 years, or multiples thereof. In the case of a lease longer than 3 years an appropriate rent review clause is to be included in the lease.
2. The tenant is to be responsible for internal repairs and for all repairs to glass and windows in the property.
3. The tenant is to reimburse the landlord’s expenditure on the buildings insurance.
4. The tenant is to be responsible for the landlord’s legal costs for preparation of the lease whether or not the lease is completed together with all stamp duties payable (if any).
5. The lease is to exclude the security provisions of sections 24-28 inclusive of the Landlord and Tenant Act 1954.
6. The lease is to be in accordance with the landlord’s standard lease format and is to include clauses normally found in a document of this type.
- Commercial Property - To Rent
- Town centre location
Although every effort is made to ensure that these particulars are correct, their accuracy is not guaranteed, nor do they form part of any Contract. Please note that it is not our policy to test any services or appliances in properties offered for sale or rental and you are advised to satisfy yourselves as to their working order and condition. The property is offered subject to Contract and may be withdrawn at any time prior to exchange of Contracts.